Tera Online: Free Character Slot and Majestic Snowdrift!


Preparations are on the way for the Ninja update on Tuesday, 24th May 2016!

So Tera Online's giving away Free Character slots for everyone to create their own Ninja!!

And to make travel easy Tera Online is also giving away a permanent Majestic Snowdrift mount!!

Just Login from Friday, 20th till Tuesday, 31st May 2016 to avail of these freebies!


How to Claim Item In-Game!

Login to Tera Online game client

Click on the Item Claim icon

On the Item Claim window you'll see 2 gift boxes.

Box for the Additional Character Slot
click image to enlarge

Box for the Riding Skill: Snowdrift
click image to enlarge



How to Use Free Character Slot!

  • Collect the free character slot from the Item Claim by selecting the giftbox and clicking USE.

  • Then right-click on the item to unlock the extra character slot!

QHP Note: A maximum of 16 character slots are available per server.


Happy Pre-patch!


giveaway source: http://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/ninja-update-pre-patch-free-character-slot-3



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog
on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look
when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours today,
yet I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It's lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
you probably did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful
than ever before.

バラChi said...

thank you anon-san~! ^w^)b

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post
I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it
and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I
will be waiting for your further post thanks once again.